To fight In the present time in all countries of the world specialists with osteoarthritis, because every year the number of patients diagnosed with this disease is on the rise.
The most common osteochondrosis diagnosed in young people whose age is in the range of 15 to 30 years. This is due to the fact that the development of the disease takes place in the socially active age (for men, more than half of the population carries hard-to-osteochondrosis).
What osteochondrosis is?
Osteochondrosis tissues is a defeat of the intervertebral discs of the spine and other. Under osteoarthritis refers to a degenerative process in the intervertebral discs. The spine is compressed, destroyed the discs between the vertebrae. With time they lose their elasticity, and it is now clamped and the nerve endings of the spinal cord. It's the pain appears swelling.
In an advanced stage of osteochondrosis of the people in front of serious complications, some of which cause the disability.
In osteophytes pathological bony outgrowth on the edges of the surface of the bone, or the articular processes of the vertebral bodies. He appears to be due to the longer existence of instability vertebral-motor Segment, on the background of osteochondrosis or injury of the spine. Generally, it is a defensive reaction of the body to great strain, so that in the event of the removal of bumps, they come back.
Symptoms of osteochondrosis
Osteochondrosis accompanied by the characteristic symptoms, the you can be ranked the following:
- a strong pain syndrome (all, without exception, the patients complain of intolerable cutting, sharp pain in the area of the spine, which, according to the use of special drugs);
- Numbness of the lower and upper extremities;
- Muscle cramps;
- Headache (migraine), starting in the neck and in the temporal and parietal area;
- Pain in the extremities;
- Pain in the throat, worse on each movement;
- Syndrome of the vertebral artery;
- Dizziness, loss of consciousness;
- the appearance of flies or colored spots before the eyes;
- Pain in the heart and nearby organs;
- intercostal neuralgia;
- Back pain in the back;
- Of salt are deposited;
- Coldness of the lower extremities;
- Goose bumps, tingling sensation in the area of the spine;
- the dryness and the peeling of the skin;
- increased or decreased sweating;
- Spasm of the arteries Stop;
- Lowering the temperature of the skin of the lower limbs, etc.
Causes of osteochondrosis
Causes of degenerative disc disease can hypothermia, sharp curves, in which a displacement of the vertebrae, physical overload.
According to many experts, led to the study of this disease, which is the cause of degenerative disc disease incorrectly distributed load on the spine. In consequence, the patients had, directly in the areas to the excessive physical pressure, a change in the structure of the cartilage tissue.
As triggering factors of osteochondrosis are:
- weak back muscles (lack of muscle);
- Curvature of the spine;
- Whereabouts in inappropriate pose, a long time;
- Weight lifting;
- the dragging of heavy objects;
- A lack of exercise;
- Metabolic disorders (in the body of the patient does not have enough phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, zinc, and other valuable vitamins and trace elements);
- bad genes;
- negative effects on the body, the chemical substances;
- the transferred infectious diseases;
- the General cooling of the body;
- Nervous Shock, Stress;
- Violation of the hormonal levels;
- Classes will be active and Cardio sports;
- frequent and abrupt changes in the provisions of the fuselage;
- Falls, bruises and other types of injuries to the spine;
- the change in the elasticity of the kernel (jelly like);
- adverse climatic conditions, the harmful effects on people, depending on the weather, etc.
The cause of the loss of intervertebral discs used in weight lifting at a right angle to the torso. Therefore, always take the load, squat down, in order to protect your spine.
The degree of intervertebral disc degeneration
The modern medicine defines four stages of osteochondrosis:
- To reveal In the first Phase very difficult, the disease. In patients not pronounced symptoms that you experience observed to be, General, General malaise, not to be confused easily with other diseases. Often in the first stage of osteochondrosis of the people feel uncomfortable in the back, but you combine it with fatigue, physical activity, severe working conditions and therefore do not react in time, an important Signal of the body. This disease is slow and often in a hidden Form. In most cases, osteochondrosis in the first stage, detected by chance, when conducting a comprehensive examination of the patient (x-ray, magnetic resonance or computed tomography).
- The second stage of osteochondrosis accompanied by painful sensations as the Patient begins the processes of destruction of cartilage tissue. If the Patient is not assigned to a complex therapy, with him to quickly bulbosus remove the Slots and happen the squeezing of the nerves, the lymph vessels and the arteries. Pain perception at this stage of osteochondrosis with special drugs. The disease begins patients cause discomfort, so they are forced, in medical institutions want to help.
- The third stage of osteochondrosis is accompanied by permanent changes in the spine. In this category of patients developed a scoliosis, kyphosis, lordosis, formed hump, etc., a constructive treatment is allowed, if not back, then, to significantly improve the condition of your spine to minimize existing defects: curvature, hump, etc.
- The fourth stage of this disease, with irreversible changes in the spine of the people. The Patient is difficult to move always, because even at the slightest movement of the body in agonizing pain experience. He is the seal of the cartilage tissue and the displacement of the vertebrae, in parallel with the pathological growths of tissue. Very often in this stage of osteochondrosis patients are disabled.
Can I cure back pain?
A lot of people, the defeat of the intervertebral discs, the question is: is it possible to cure back pain and how to do it? The specialists of the leading clinics in the world that claim to the treatment of this disease, that, if the osteochondrosis has been identified in an early stage, in most cases, you can completely restore the functionality of the spine to restore. If the Patient is in a medical facility on a 3 or 4 stage of the disease, then the doctors can only improve his condition, since the input in this Phase of the development, osteochondrosis triggers the formation of bony growths, and the change in the shape of the spine. In this Phase, a positive result only in the operative treatment can.
After such a therapy in patients the periods of Remission that you will be able to independently start, if the recommendations of the doctors:
- to avoid stressful situations;
- right and proper to eat;
- swimming and movement therapy;
- reduce the loads on the musculoskeletal system;
- normalize sleep, etc.
Movement therapy in osteochondrosis
In the treatment of degenerative disc disease patients are recommended to physiotherapy. Moderate exercise, under the watchful supervision of an experienced instructor, have a positive impact on the musculoskeletal system. In patients, which arises with the physical therapy, normalizes the metabolic processes, is recovering gradually, the mobility of the spine, the muscles, etc.
Today, in the treatment of degenerative disc disease specialists in the various techniques of movement using therapy, which are intended for a specific Department of a backbone. The daily tasks of a sick person should start, in groups, and after studying the program, you can a number of exercises at home.
Exercises with osteochondrosis
During the physiotherapy practice of patients in which diagnosed osteochondrosis, daily, certain exercises perform:
- Turn your head to the heated seats in the front of the Patient should be spun with the fingers, pressure to the area of the forehead. Then, press: on the back of the head, on the left and on the right temple.
- The Patient must the pressure on the area of the forehead with the tips of the four fingers. Flowing movements follows, as the skin would stretch for 45 seconds. Such routes can be in different directions (with their help, blood circulation) is recovered.
- The Patient must sit on a chair or on the floor, keep the back straight, and slowly tilting the head back. Hand to gently pressure on the chin in the following direction: up, down. Then slowly turns head to the right and to the left will have to do.
- Sit on a chair and try to get the chin to the chest. During this movement, you should both the arms and put them on the back of the neck, then press lightly. In this Position, sitting is not recommended for longer than 1 Minute. After that, you have to lift the movement of the shoulders and up and down, trying to reach to the ears.
Self-massage in case of osteochondrosis
Patients in which diagnosed osteochondrosis, it is recommended that the massage itself.
Experts have a few Tricks that can help pain patients and muscle tone:
- Light stroking the spine of one or both hands.
- Kneading the muscles in the neck, lumbar spine and thoracic spine. Patients should pinch or make circular movements, easy tips to press with the finger on the affected area.
- Knead the muscles of the back of the hand surfaces (surfaces are circular movements with the hand).
- Straight knead the trapezius muscles.
- The longitudinal and in the Form of a beak squeezing and gently massage into the skin.
- The straight-line gaps between the edges of the RUB.
Drugs in the case of osteochondrosis
The treatment of osteochondrosis provides a comprehensive drug therapy, whose goal is pain relief and the elimination of a distinct symptomatology. Specialists in the treatment of this category of patients, prescribe drugs, with the following properties: relieve inflammation, rejuvenate the musculoskeletal system, promote the Regeneration of the fabrics of the intervertebral discs and cartilage, prevents the progression of intervertebral disc degeneration.
Medication for the joints with osteochondrosis of the spine
In the case of osteochondrosis patients-frequencies chondroprotectors, the cumulative effect assigned to it, and begin to have their beneficial effects on the human body after a certain period of time. The treating physician, including such drugs in the course of drug therapy, get the patient rubs the intake of these drugs within 2-3 months. In high doses, these drugs can be a heavy burden on the liver and other organs of the stomach can afford-intestinal tract, so that patients it is recommended that probiotics.
Ointment in the case of osteochondrosis
In the case of osteochondrosis patients, various ointments, creams and gels can help:
- Ointments with anti-inflammatory property (eliminates the cause of the disease, inflammatory processes are suppressed, reduced to the pinched nerves, the swelling, etc.).
- Warming ointments and painkillers (strengthening the structure of the cartilage and vertebrae, normalize blood circulation, relieve muscle spasms, tailored pain syndrome, relax the muscles, etc.).
- Ointments to alleviate a complex effect (relieve pain, inflammation, prevents clots formation of blood, have an anti-microbial feature).
- Homeopathic gels and ointments, the composition containing plant and mineral substances.
- Gels and ointments stimulate the process of renewal of the cartilage, tailored pain syndrome, alleviate inflammatory processes.
The prophylaxis of osteochondrosis
Each person should take preventive measures to prevent such a dangerous disease such as osteochondrosis. First and foremost, you have to sit constantly keep an eye on your posture, not only during travel, but also on the Computer, or watch your favorite TV series. Not less important to engage in physical exercise, which help strengthen the musculoskeletal system and creates the muscles.
It is recommended for the night's rest, orthopedic mattresses and pillows, which is designed with the aim of prevention of degenerative disc disease and other diseases of the spine. In order not to the damage of the support-motor apparatus, people should be very careful lifting and carry heavy objects (cargo should not weigh more 15 kg.
Diet meals (six times per day in split portions) assigned to him, in the perfectly balanced dishes, the normalization of the work of many vital organs and systems of the human organism. Do not consume drinks with a high content of caffeine, alcoholic beverages, chocolate. In limited amounts of Protein foods, in particular, pluck, meat, legumes are consumed.