What is a cervical osteochondrosis, as he puts it? Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine – it's pretty widespread disease in most cases, the population in working age (from 30 to 60 years). Many people suffer from this disease, often without knowing about the cause of the complaints, as degenerative abnormalities of this disease appear inconspicuous. What is the spine osteochondrosis of the neck and how you treat them?
Osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is a degenerative-dystrophic damage of the intervertebral discs, capable of change their structure, deformation reunification as amended (the wheels, the joints, the vertebrae of the neck part). Thus, osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is a relatively pronounced are the symptoms. The disease strengthened, and, if not, the treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical vertebrae, are able to get headaches, change in the blood circulation, but also a hernia can.
Possible causes and what are the symptoms of cervical osteochondrosis are, see below.
The cause of the disease
The main causes of cervical degenerative disc disease – lack of exercise. Pathology especially vulnerable to drivers, office workers, the Fans sitting in the vicinity of the screens. Due to the constant sitting at the end of the form and in the case of the Mangold of physical strain, be able to:
- the disturbance of the metabolic processes occur;
- the accumulation of salts in the liver, the kidneys, the neck;
- increases the level of salts in the lymph fluid and the blood stream.
Injury of the spine is provoked due to the lack of nutrients to the intervertebral discs. Possible causes of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine is an unbalanced, incorrect diet.
The most common factors in osteochondrosis of the cervical spine:
- obesity, hormonal disorders;
- heavy physical load, heavy for the human body;
- genetic predisposition;
- Long-Term Stress, Nervousness;
- Damage to the body posture (rheumatism, scoliosis, etc.);
- the experienced injury in the area of the neck, of the spine;
- Malformations of the departments of neck, flat feet;
- Sub-cooling of the body;
- age-related changes;
- in a sporting activity.
Many of the above-mentioned factors forming the load on the vertebrae of the neck, what muscle spasms. Thus, blood circulation problems occur, decreases the performance of the metabolic processes, and this leads to degenerative deviations. Sometimes, when cervical osteochondrosis cause of the formation can swirl a developing disease, which is transmitted to the bone tissue and close. He often appears in case of prolonged physical stress.
If the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis not perform in the initial phase, there may be complications in the Form of a herniated disc, a protrusion of the intervertebral disc.
The stage of development of the disease
Forward, osteochondrosis of the cervical vertebrae, some of the stages, the classified to a variety of symptoms goes.
We distinguish 4 phases in the development of the pathology:
- Especially in the first Phase of the disease, you will notice the pronounced flattening of the cervical curvature (lordosis). The clinical Manifestation of the light, you may not have the severe neck pain, sharpen the turning of the head, as well as muscle tension. This Phase is treated, without medication, the main thing is, change the diet, the exercises, etc.
- Between the vertebrae instability appears, it is possible their displacement. The Patient is more marked in red increased pain in shoulders, arms. The amount of the CDs is less, for this reason, the entrapment of the nerve. The Patient fatigue, headache, feels the level of acquisition ability, inattention reduced.
- A decrease in the height of the intervertebral disc, a narrowing of the openings, enters the hernia begins to form. Pain in the neck, shoulders rise, to weaken the muscles of the arms, occurs numbness, malaise, dizziness. Diagnosis defined weak mobility of the neck.
- In 4. Stage observed the destruction of hard drives, they are tissue is replaced by connective. Such a flow at the same time touching several sections of the spine, the at different stages of the injury. In humans, the co-ordination, increased pain changes, dizziness can occur, Tinnitus, and much more.
What is the definition of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine?
Determine cervical osteochondrosis may be according to clinical signs, symptoms. The disease begins to develop, and slow to manifest. The symptoms depend on the stage of the disease, the number of injured vertebral body, as well as the injury to the nerve endings.
What signs there are and how to determine cervical osteochondrosis? The main Symptom is pain in the area of the neck, of the spine. This diagnostic is capable of, in the investigation, only the treating doctor, as the various signs of degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine is suspect for other disease.
The most common symptoms of cervical degenerative disc disease:
- Dizziness, Headache;
- Neck pain, a mountain in the ears, forearms, upper arms, forehead, back of the neck (in the case of cornering, head tilt, pain increase);
- Generally, General malaise, fatigue, possible inaccuracy of the coordination;
- Weakness of hands, numbness;
- falls hear, see, Tinnitus, occurs numbness of the tongue, the darkening in the eyes;
- it can lead to fainting;
- Pain in the area of the heart;
- High blood pressure;
- the feeling of cod, and crackling when bent in the neck.
Signs of cervical degenerative disc disease is not expressed, as in diseases of other parts of the spine. This is due to the fact that the vertebrae of the neck are in close proximity one after the other, the height of the smaller hard drives. To overthrow this complications self can in the least amount of degenerative damage.
As the osteochondrosis, if he has a chronic Form? Persistent pain, the various movements, bending the head complicated by the tensions of the muscles of the neck, the neck appear to be a migraine. Frequent headaches provoke nausea, vomiting, and possibly fainting. If not timely treatment of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, which can occur in a patient's throat-symptoms such as dryness of the mouth, hard to swallow, tickling, itching in the throat. This chronic disease in the future hernia of the intervertebral disc can cause.
Common disease – cervical osteochondrosis symptoms, treatment, is clearly perceptible, requires the treatment at the first appearance. But the best prevention, especially for people with sedentary activity, or a genetic predisposition to diseases of the spine.
The characteristic features of cervical degenerative disc diseases in men, women are different. In women of 45-60 years of unpleasant pain, numbness often arise, perhaps, on the night of the hands tingling.
As for the treatment of cervical osteochondrosis
It is worth noting that the symptoms of degenerative disc of the cervical disorders can develop in the spine over the years, so that it will not quickly heal. To stop, however, medicines, ointments, remedies for the joints, massages and various exercises, physiotherapy, as well as the necessary nutrition for the relief of discomfort and the development of the disease.
How to eliminate symptoms and get rid of osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, for it is necessary, such a Definition:
- Elimination of pain;
- Normalization of blood circulation;
- the restoration of the damaged areas.
Patients often turn to the doctor with this Problem, and they know how to treat osteochondrosis of the cervical spine, the use of various medicines and other procedures.
- Anesthetics. However, these drugs sometimes not able to remove severe pain, then you are using the following drugs.
- Non-steroidal. These drugs have a negative effect on the intestine as long as the application is not recommended.
- Muscle relaxants, contribute to muscle cramps.
- Warming ointments, gels, may add be performed with cervical osteochondrosis treatment with capsicum plaster.
- Vitamins In groups, to normalize the metabolic processes in the nerve cells.
- Agents, Reducing Agents Cartilage.
We can cure cervical osteochondrosis Massage
Successful treatment of degenerative disc of the neck disorders Massage you can spend at home. Massage helps to loosen and relax stiff muscles, reduce the tension. The procedure helps to normalize the blood circulation in the discs, making it easier for the state.
Also, you can do a massage in case of osteochondrosis self. He will sit, rubbing directions in the neck. But for best results, it is better to contact an experienced Masseur.
How to heal a cervical osteochondrosis with the help of physiotherapy? Treatment of cervical degenerative disc disease physical therapy includes:
- Ultrasound is an anti-inflammatory, anesthetic effect, are able to increase metabolism;
- laser therapy, the light-action is a complete result provides anti-inflammatory, as well as normalizes the blood circulation;
- Electrophoresis with drugs, drug penetrates into the desired Position by means of an electric current;
- the magnetic field therapy relieves the tissue swelling and pain.
If a cervical osteochondrosis formed what to do, what action to take. Healing procedure is performed outside of an acute exacerbation of the disease, more efficient implementation in the recovery phase. Physiotherapy helps get rid of cervical degenerative disc disease forever. There is no worse result, than drug therapy and is considered the basis of healing.
Exercises will not take much time, and application at home. Gymnastics focuses on the reduction of pain, relaxation of the muscles of the neck, sprains. But the exercises should.after consultation with your doctor, so they're not bad
I can cure osteochondrosis of the cervical spine acupuncture? Many people osteochondrosis treated the doubt whether this method and have been afraid to experiment. Acupuncture in medicine came from the East. The Chinese Maharishi's adjust the needles, the energy in the body by metal. This method today as a medicine as an effective method for diseases of the back, of the neck.
With the help of needles possible to get rid of pain symptoms of the neck, and to heal completely.
However, in this method, there are some contraindications:
- various tumors;
- the presence of the patient's infectious pathologies;
- You can spend small children and the elderly;
- in diseases of the blood, of the skin.
In any case, in various diseases of the neck or back muscles, you need to see a doctor that tells you exactly how to cure osteochondrosis of the cervical spine.
How to with osteochondrosis at home
The resulting cervical osteochondrosis how to the home to be treated and is it possible? The symptoms and treatment of the disease in the houses with the help of complex therapy. Reach improve and pain to be relieve itself, if you follow the diet and the correct lifestyle.
At the disease daily diet food should promote the Regeneration of cartilage tissue, these products are:
- Fruit, Can, Legumes;
- Fish, Flax Seed;
- Cottage Cheese, Milk;
- Eggs, Nuts;
- lean meat, poultry, fish, etc.
To get rid of ways on how to get to the cervical degenerative disc disease home the recipes of traditional medicine, physiotherapy, massages are.
The people's recipes:
- Finely chopped potatoes, mixed in equal parts with honey. This mixture is used as a compress 1-2 times per week.
- You sheet the sea, can use radish to the neck, before the treatment with boiling water, then wrap the neck with a handkerchief.
- Pain relieve symptoms of pre-heating. Apply light-beige, pepper plaster, a bag of heated salt, Sand, etc.
Often, patients are in search of different techniques, such as for the treatment of osteochondrosis of the neck on the Websites and other sources. But none of the visitors of the forum will not be able to accurately determine the diagnosis and therapy. Is treated as if a cervical osteochondrosis in the specific case and how should the specialist decide, after the diagnostic.
The question of what to do with cervical osteochondrosis, it is recommended that the full complex of medical procedures – packs, exercises, ointments, injections, healthy diet and sleep.